Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas all you loyal LOL readers.

The presents have been opened and the boys are playing with the 4 year old PlayStation2 and the Wii sits here, brand new games and all, with no friends to play with him...irony.

The weather down South is warm...I'm wearing shorts today...might even run outside after the main event this afternoon. Celtics vs. Lakers! I have a few side bets with co-workers on my Celtics.

We spent yesterday walking around Branson's Landing...it reminded Steph and I of Phoenix...very upscale and cool shopping area with things for the kids to do. We ate at my favorite restaurant last night, Joe's Crab Shack. B-rad, Cassidy and I made a mess with some crab and Brecken only spilled one drink, so the meal was successful.

It has been nice just hanging out with my sister's family, Cassidy is 6' tall and weighs about 50lbs., Carson, Maxim and Brecken have already earned us a phone call from the Guest Services about our noise level.

We are going to eat some shrimp and grab a movie tonight...then maybe some time in the pool and hot tub.

From our family, Merry Christmas and hope you have a peaceful holiday season...mine has been super...my phone only rang 2 times for work related reasons in the last 48 hours. I did get 145 e-mails in the last 3 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote:

...my phone only rang 2 times for work related reasons in the last 48 hours. I did get 145 e-mails in the last 3 days.

You are starting to sound like some of the BIG CORPORATE SPOILED EXECs. With the BIG BUCKS comes at least a tiny little bit of responsibility, not just the HUGH BONUSES.

Skipper, tell the lad to "suck it up and perform like we would expect him to do". He already probably has a Company Cell Phone, and a Company GPS so he can get there faster, or just plain be sure he does not get to far lost.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to youall.

Verlie

Anonymous said...

i know verlie those big shots have to sound important. didn't know he had that many friends.

Anonymous said...

There are really some great activities to do in Branson! I went there for a family vacation and even the Branson hotels are just beautiful!