Thursday, July 24, 2008

BobbleHeads.

Outside of the history of baseball teams giving away bobble heads, I don't really get the whole bobble head thingy, but if you want a General Lee, Oprah, Jedd Clampett, Pope BenXVI, or Tom Brokaw and Mt. Rushmore, more power to ya.

I prefer my bobble heads a little more classic in nature, even a football bobble is pushing the limits. With that said, I made these before bed tonight...for no reason at all.

Brecken had no choice, he had to be in his dad's favorite team's uniform...Maxim on the other hand has chosen the Boston Red Sox as his team, because he likes Coco Crisp...the player. He also likes Cocoa Crisp the cereal...I think there is a connection there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to purchase a pair of those bobble head dolls on your last entry. I happen to be big fans of both those characters! and the one was quite a character last evening. Penny Grandma

Anonymous said...

Do they make Bobble Heads for "pappas". I think I would like one to maybe make me look like a real cowboy??? Pappa Bob