Thursday, March 13, 2008

Living On Liquid Survey...the first ever!

So I always have to take surveys with my job asking me how I like this or that, or how helpful this meeting was or this conference could be better with.....

I thought I would spread my pain to the readers of this website with the first ever Living On Liquid survey.

It should only take 5 minutes to do, unless you have a hard time reading, then it might take 12 minutes. The excitement of taking a survey will make the time fly by.

Thanks...Oh yeah, most surveyors say that this information will better help them serve the survey taker...I won't lie to you, there is nothing in this survey that will help anyone!

Click Here to take survey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post the results. whats the deal everybody wants to know. probably won't help anybody