Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Other Hockey Player.

I think for everyone there is a few pictures that define your childhood.

My folks have a couple of them...one is a picture of me in my full cowboy gear, chaps, hat and all. I was "Larry Mahan". Every ounce of me, back then thought I was going to be a world champion bull rider...that dream was shattered when I got sick of the pain and losing money.

I also have a great one when I was about 5 or 6 in my hockey gear, mouthpiece and all, right there on the gold shag carpet of the living room. Those pictures are priceless.

I got the same feeling when I saw this picture Steph took of Brecken...in his brother's hockey gear, ready for the puck to drop. Can't help but think this is one of those pictures you go back to enjoy in 15, 20 and 30 years down the road.


No comments: