Friday, November 30, 2007

The Sun Setting On Fall.


I took this picture on our front porch 2 nights ago...there was some geese behind me flying South, a crisp bite of cold in the air, and I got the feeling that this was the sun setting on a nice long fall.

Last night the season's first dusting of snow covered the Subaru as Maxim and I left the Hockey Arena...we were both excited. I think I got into winter mode this week...I checked 3 of my favorite "winter" websites...here...here....and here. Snowmaking is in full swing in the Dakota hills, and Big Sky opened a few routes with natural snow and some man-made.

I ended up the night last night with "America's Team" beating "Wisconsin's Team" and then watched some snowboarding/skiing in HD on FuelTV to usher in the "White Season".

Oh yeah, the Christmas decor in the house looks amazing...Steph totally went Martha Stewart on the house this year...we have 8 Christmas trees. 3 full size, a couple of shortys, and 3 "pencil" trees...I am ashamed I even know that decor term.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you've arrived! your blog got spammed!!! :)

nice picture