Thursday, October 11, 2007

October-wake-fest.

OK I'll admit it...wakeboard season is over. I thought I would get one more October session, but it isn't looking promising...I'll have to wait until May now!

So to tide me and the crew over here is the pictures from our end of the season session...October 1st at Wall Lake...it was us and a guy in a little fishing boat. Water was cold, but refreshing.

Enjoy.

DAVE D. (AKA: BLUETOOTH)

DAVE WITH A FATTY TAILGRAB WAKE JUMP...MUCH AMPLITUDE

T-RAV IN HIS WIFE'S SHIRT...FUNNY THING IS...I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT.

T-RAV...TINDY GRAB ON THE WAKE TO WAKE


T-RAV BIG HEELSIDE HUCK

THE AUTHOR---TOESIDE 180...CHECK OUT THE COLORS IN THE BACKGROUND!

HEELSIDE INDY GRAB WAKEJUMP...MORE BEAUTY BACKGROUND...BLUETOOTH WAS WORKING THE CAMERA QUITE WELL HERE.

FAILED BACKROLL ATTEMPT, SO THANKFUL THAT WATER IS SOMEWHAT SOFT AT 23MPH

GOOD BYE SUMMER...HELLO PHEASANTS, HOCKEY AND SNOWBOARDS!

No comments: