Friday, April 06, 2007

Good News

So the MRI came back "negative".

Which is ironic, because in all reality "negative" is "positive"...they don't think I need to have surgery.

They couldn't see any damage to the ACL, the Othropod Doc hadn't looked at it yet, but they thought the whole thing could be remedied with a little PT.

I am supposed to lift legs a little more, quit running for a few weeks and only use an elliptical machine or bike for cardio.

I am guilty of not lifting legs (if you have seen me in shorts you know this to be true...I have Grandpa Walt's Chicken Legs)...at most I do legs once a week. Wednesday is legs day, and a lot of times I skip out of the gym after running.

Oh yeah the other "solution" they gave me is Aleve Liquid Gels once a day. The surprising thing is, the last 2 days I have taken Aleve LG's the knee has felt pretty good, or not felt...however you look at it.

Last night I saw a commercial for Aleve Liquid Gels, and it has this guy kayaking, a lady rock climbing and one other guy doing some other sport. They all could do their sport after taking the wonder drug Aleve LG's...I might be starting to think the ad is correct.

Well, hope everyone has a good Good Friday and happy Easter.

Actually we've got a nice little weekend planned. Eat at grandma and grandpa's, then we're going to Home Depot to pick out some wallpaper, then maybe we'll hit Bed Bath and Beyond... I don't know! I don't know if we'll have enough time! (Will Farrell in Old School)

No comments: