Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Almost


This was Steph last night!

I'm pretty sure she was excited. We cleaned the basement, another 10 or so boxes of stuff was unpacked, and we rolled up the temporary carpet in the sitting area so the guys could lay the carpet this morning, which Steph says looks awesome.

We are waiting on the plumber, who was supposed to be there yesterday, still isn't there today???

As you can see in the picture, Steph's crazy 8' wreath of dead trees is in place, and Maxim's Trek is in the foreground...I told him when the kitchen was finished no more driving your bike in the house. Last night, Steph took his bike out of the kitchen. Poor little guy, now he's going to have to drive outside like all the other kids in the world...if the snow would ever go away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tommy G and Steph. Enjoy, I think I can taste the steaks already, OK, not me but you. Looks G - R - E - A - T.