Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back Home

I've been on the road more than home in the last 3 weeks. My travels should be done for a while, and I'm looking forward to the slow down. Steph and the boys did come along on some of my trips. On the way back from Nebraska we stopped at the Fort Randall Dam area where we camped and wakeboarded last year with The Crew. Super nice day and Maxim loved it.

Last night I put up the rest of the siding that I had torn off to put the new windows in, so we are now ready for snow. The siding is temporary, because next spring I will put some brick on the front to dress up the road side of the house a little bit.

I started to connect all of the wiring last night...now I have to call my electrician-in-law to see if I was reading his mind right on a 3-way switch. This electrical system will challenge my abilities, and suck my will to live.

Steph has put a Thanksgiving Day deadline for the sheetrock to be up...I should be able to hit that date. The only think keeping me from it would be my fear of getting shocked AGAIN while messing with the electric.

The geese on the lake have been insane! Every night they honk the night away.

No comments: