Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blues Traveler

I feel I have seriously neglected my duty to blog...but then again the main reason for my writing is to keep Steph's folks updated on the life of the boys and the house project, and they are at our house this week!

It's pheasant season and I have been spending a lot of time traveling. I was in Chicago last week and hooked up with my cousin Aaron and his beautiful new bride Sheila for Bob Chinn's Seafood! I ate my weight in lobster. I don't think we left the restraunt until 11:30 p.m. It was great to catch up with them. They are the coolest people in Chicago, right next to Cubs players Derek Lee and Jacque Jones, and Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Adrian Aucoin.


I returned to SD on Saturday night...hunted Sunday, my German Shorthair got something stuck in her front left paw so I had to take her to the vet. So the season has been a bit of a downer so far.

Roger and his Marine buddy Mike have been doing the electric work in the kitchen in the mornings before they hunt. I'm in the middle of my "harvest" season, and right now I can't hardly break away from the electricity factory to enjoy some time with them or even really bear down and work on the kitchen.

I haven't even skated yet! I have to ref a SDSU hockey game this Saturday and I don't even know if my skates are sharp. Bruce Bergman to the rescue.

No comments: